Wednesday 4 February 2009

Lemonade Tag

There seem to be a lot of tags around at the moment. Hazel (Craftyhazelnut) tagged me with this Lemonade tag, it is to recognize someone who shows a great attitude or gratitude, thank you Hazel. I have to pass it on to another five bloggers, this is getting really difficult as you can see I have been well tagged recently.

Anyway, I do know some bloggers with attitude lol, so this is for them: Kaz, Tracey, Gez, Karen and Beth.

Sorry if I've missed anyone from my tagging-fest, it's not that I don't love all your blogs because I do.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for tagging me with this lemonade tag Janice. I have loads of attitude lol. I shall pop it on my blog in a mo. Plus, those ribs in your other post look delish!! XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I too have the attitude and thank you for the award. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I read all the comments and publish them all except those which are anonymous, have links, or may be offensive to others. I love to read your comments, and if I have time I will reply to the comments but often that is not possible. Please be assured I do read and appreciate all that you say. Please come again :-)