Saturday 21 February 2009

Todays dinner


I've been inspired by 'The Chic Life' blog to take more photos of what I am cooking and eating. So rather than just post the photographs I thought I would scrap them.

Salmon with Red Pesto is a favourite of mine, it's so easy, you just spoon about half a jar of red pesto onto the salmon fillets and stick it in the oven for half an hour. This time I sliced up some peeled potatoes, pre-cooked them in the microwave for 2 minutes then put the salmon & pesto on top. I served it with some lovely fresh savoy cabbage. The last two photos are of the healthy snack bars I made from a recipe featured on The Chic Life, they were Cranberry & Walnut bars but mine are Berries/Cherries & Pecan nut bars, I have to admit I did 'test' them and they are very nice, not too sweet.

All papers and elements from 'For Melissa' collaboration from Scrapbookgraphics. Sketch is by Becky for Digital Craft Cottage.

6 comments:

  1. Oh that looks very tasty Janice! Yum, I'm hungry now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely idea to make this LO from those photos - love it. And the card from Kathy's sketch is great. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! Janice you really excel at digi scrapping. Fab layout & the food looks soooo yummy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that looks absolutely YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you scrapped your dinner photos!

    I'm also glad to hear you liked the health bars!

    :) Diana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I read all the comments and publish them all except those which are anonymous, have links, or may be offensive to others. I love to read your comments, and if I have time I will reply to the comments but often that is not possible. Please be assured I do read and appreciate all that you say. Please come again :-)