Sunday 4 July 2010

Brand New Digital Forum - Digital Design Den!

I've joined a new Digital Forum, the DDD or Digital Design Den.  I haven't been digi-scrapping much recently but was invited to join by Traci who used to be part of the Digital Craft Cottage, which closed earlier this year.

There are some good challenges at the Den so I have been making some LOs.

This lovely Black & White Kit is 'Back to Basics' by Designs by Athena Gray and came as part of a great bargain Grab Bag. As soon as I saw it I knew it was perfect for the wedding photos of my B&W outfit.

This challenge was a historical one, to post an event that happened in  your country in July between 1600 and 1900.  I did a bit of Googling and found that Robert Burns died in July 1796.  The paper and elements are from 'Outside my Window' kit by Snickerdoodle Designs.

The last LO also uses the Outside my Window Kit and is a triple scraplift i.e. you had to take inspiration from three different LOs and use them to create a new layout.  Photo is from my holiday, including the cut tree.

6 comments:

  1. wow what great layouts Janice. The first one is my favourite. Love your hat and Brian looks so stylish in his kilt.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, stunning digi's Janice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab digi layouts Janice...x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You amaze me with the ideas you come up with and how well you execute them. The B&W is perfect for the formal attire and occasion of your sons wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely FABULOUS Janice. I always love looking at your digi creations. :) Have fun.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are wonderful. The wedding LO is just perfect on the B&W and the photos really stand out. The other too have a beautiful softness about them. Love the cut tree detail

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I read all the comments and publish them all except those which are anonymous, have links, or may be offensive to others. I love to read your comments, and if I have time I will reply to the comments but often that is not possible. Please be assured I do read and appreciate all that you say. Please come again :-)