Tuesday 27 October 2009

Ghoulies & Ghosties & Long legged Beasties

Yes, that's the theme for this week's Bubbly Scrumptious Challenge. I was just waiting for an excuse to use this gorgeous image from 'Last Door Down the Hall', I love how the girl is a bit of a temptress, and what about that owl on her head lol! Anyway there is a bat and a cat for the beastie bit, so I stretched the criteria a bit so I could use this image.

The background papers were one's I bought for the Bubbly Funk Twinchie swap, fab glittery papers and I made a little black and orange pin to put through the ribbon.

6 comments:

  1. That's a brilliant image there Janice. Love the card. xx (these are just 'friendly' kisses by the way ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you two!

    She definitely looks a bit saucy Janice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She does look a bit saucy and maybe confused about the occasion? (that dress looks distinctly Christmassy to me!) Fab card, love the little pin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card Janice - that's a fabulous image you've used.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant I wouldn't have noticed the owl if you hadn't of mentioned it - how strange to have an owl on your head.

    Another fasinator do you think Janice? lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I read all the comments and publish them all except those which are anonymous, have links, or may be offensive to others. I love to read your comments, and if I have time I will reply to the comments but often that is not possible. Please be assured I do read and appreciate all that you say. Please come again :-)