Saturday 10 October 2009

Autumn Harvest - Snap it!

Some more digi-scrapping going on now. Over on Digital Craft Cottage, the team have set up a series of monthly challenges, the challenges will roll over each month with the same titles but different themes. This is 'Snap-it' a photographic challenge and we have been encouraged to get out an take some pictures of the current season wherever we are an as some members of the 'cottage' are in Australia, this can be very different. However it is still autumn (fall) here in Scotland so I've snapped some blackberries, elderberries and rose hips.

Kit: Laura Boetto, Raspberry Streudel, Font: Papyrus

5 comments:

  1. That's lovely again Janice, loving that deep maroony colour xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats beautiful janice :)
    i really wish i could do digi stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the rich colours - beautiful LO x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great autumnal layout! Love the colours with the berry photos, just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks so 'real' Janice. It has a depth to it. I love the pics you have taken XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I read all the comments and publish them all except those which are anonymous, have links, or may be offensive to others. I love to read your comments, and if I have time I will reply to the comments but often that is not possible. Please be assured I do read and appreciate all that you say. Please come again :-)