Wednesday 4 February 2009

Fourth Folder Fourth Foto Tag

Karen tagged me to blog the fourth photograph in the fourth folder on my PC, as I have more than one drive I was able to choose the drive and came on this picture of 'ribs' which was taken in the US in 2007. Our friends have a cabin right off the beaten track in the Sierra Nevada and they have this barbeque grill inside the cabin! It has it's own chimney, surprisingly the ribs were delicious lol.

I'm going to tag Kaz, Gez, Sue, Di and Caroline

4 comments:

  1. Eeeh, you could have issued a warning for us veggies! Hope you had fun rootling around in old pic files!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHA trust you to find one with food on it!!! Great looking fooe too XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look delicious bet you got in a right mess eating those. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Didn't realise it was you who tagged me Janice - sorry. I thought it was Gez, maybe it was both of you.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I read all the comments and publish them all except those which are anonymous, have links, or may be offensive to others. I love to read your comments, and if I have time I will reply to the comments but often that is not possible. Please be assured I do read and appreciate all that you say. Please come again :-)