Sunday 1 February 2009

Sneaky Shot!

When I went to download the pics of the brooch, I found this sneaky shot, and some others which are even less flattering, taken by my DH through the window! There I am in my son's fleece, DH's hat and my dodgy old cords, cutting back some plants. Just as well it is blurred and you can't see me too closely - ha ha ha! At least it is proof that I have been doing some gardening, I read something last night that said that gardening was good exercise for people who don't like to exercise, so I thought I would try and do some each weekend. After I finished this bit in the garden, I went up the road and cut back loads of old brambles in front of the old cottage so that the daffodills will show through, my MIL will be most pleased as she usually goes on about how we don't cut them back! I hope I burned a few calories!

7 comments:

  1. Ha ha, you look like you're getting into all that pruning Janice. Just think you could have that extra glass of wine now tee hee!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahaha just goes to show...you can never tell when the paparazzi are about XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol! How sneaky of Brian! Well done for getting the exercise. I love the brooch below - fab-u-lous! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. How glam! HAHAHA! Paris Hilton eat your heart out! ;-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shot Brian. Good luck with the calories.

    Love your new header Janice. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. There's something for you on my blog. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These shots are often better than posed ones Janice. Good one Brian!
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I read all the comments and publish them all except those which are anonymous, have links, or may be offensive to others. I love to read your comments, and if I have time I will reply to the comments but often that is not possible. Please be assured I do read and appreciate all that you say. Please come again :-)