Sunday 30 August 2009

Something Completely Different - Houses 2 & 3

Here are my two houses for the last two weeks challenges on Something Completely Different The first theme was 'Words' and when I looked up 'house/home' on an online quote site, this one caught my eye and immediately reminded me of a stamp I got in a swap some time ago. I know it is not strictly a house, but it is a house roof!
When I saw the title Birdhouse for the second house, my mind went to Charlie Parker, known as 'Bird' which gave me a chance to use my saxophone stamp (Dimension Fourth) again lol! So here is 'Bird' in da house.

13 comments:

  1. Excellent take on the themes Janice!! Lovely houses (and roof) too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two brilliant houses - had a good titter at the Santa one!!

    thanks for doing both for us

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janice what fab houses - love the quote with Father Christmas!! lol

    Thanks for doing the houses xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great houses Janice. I think the first one counts. tee hee

    Like the twist on the bird house theme. Well done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How clever you are Janice haha!!! I love both the takes on these XXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. How do you continually come up with such great designs?!? Your talent never ceases :) Love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant 'take' on the challenge, both really original. Love the sax stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  8. like how you did the themes janice :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooo you've changed your header for September. Love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are lovely - like the way you used the Santa stamp. And love your new banner x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that chimney one Janice!

    Reminds me of a fire station in Florida, they do this on their roof at Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your take on the houses! Great cards. Really enjoyed browsing your blog this evening!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Brilliant house Janice. Thanks for joining us this week & for playing catch-up! Gez.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I read all the comments and publish them all except those which are anonymous, have links, or may be offensive to others. I love to read your comments, and if I have time I will reply to the comments but often that is not possible. Please be assured I do read and appreciate all that you say. Please come again :-)