Tuesday 4 August 2009

Crafty Day Out

Just wanted to blog this photograph of 'Angelnorth' and me, I have to say that although she looks serious in this photograph, she is very warm and friendly. We met up today and had a lovely time chatting and crafting. I got a tutorial in colouring-in with Copics and Prisma pencils, however this has just made me want both, rather than one or the other!

For those who were oohing and ahhing over the thought of the lemon curd I made yesterday, you can see it HERE

5 comments:

  1. Hope you two had a lovely day and that you didn't lead Joanne astray Janice. haha


    Joanne, I hope you curtseyed when you first met Janice? You do know she is royalty. lol

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo. Sounds like you had a fab day.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOOOOOO!!!! You both kept that quiet!!! Awe bet you had a lot of fun but I hope that Joanne got a word in sometimes hahaha XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooops, I forgot the curtsey! I'm sure Janice will forgive me but will Tracey?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well you did go down on one knee Joanne, I think that will suffice lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I read all the comments and publish them all except those which are anonymous, have links, or may be offensive to others. I love to read your comments, and if I have time I will reply to the comments but often that is not possible. Please be assured I do read and appreciate all that you say. Please come again :-)