Sunday 16 August 2009

Merry and Bright - Bubbly Scrumptious Challenge

Here is my entry for the Bubbly Scrumptious Weekly Challenge.

DRY EMBOSSING

Whether you use a lightbox or a 'machine' for this you can make some really lovely patterns & there is so much you can do with the embossed card/paper.

I am beginning to think I need to start making some Christmas cards so as I have the snowflake embossing folder for my Cuttlebug, I decided to use this for the challenge. The card owes a lot to Kaz at Slightly Wonky Crafts in style, the papers were left over from last year and are by Dream Street, the stamped image was one I got in a stamped image swap, so I can't give you any details, I'm afraid.

9 comments:

  1. That's lovely Janice - simple and classy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaww thanks Janice, it's a fab and funky card. Loving the beading too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It certainly is bright - looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janice... you just amaze me how you are able to come up with ideas to make such beautiful cards. Each one is unique and all are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic bright card Janice :)

    Thank you for taking part in the BS weekly XXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. The image is from a Stampendous Glasswork Christmas Tag Set. It was one I sent you. :)


    Love the beading and the embossing on this one Janice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great, bright card!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love dry embossing x just so cheap to do it yourself instead of buying embossed paper.
    if you ever feel like sharing your crafts over on our blog feel free www.fiskarettes.co.uk we have competitions, challenges , DT calls & much more :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I read all the comments and publish them all except those which are anonymous, have links, or may be offensive to others. I love to read your comments, and if I have time I will reply to the comments but often that is not possible. Please be assured I do read and appreciate all that you say. Please come again :-)