Saturday 1 August 2009

DCM - Bejewelled Bliss


Bejewelled Bliss

In honour of Lythan's addiction to the Facebook game Bejewelled Blitz, this week's DCM is all about bling! I decided that this would be a good opportunity to start on the 'C' cards (shhhhhh, don't mention that word it's too early). I covered a piece of dark green card with some sparkly crocodile print stuff that I've had for years, the paper is Basic Grey Fruitcake , the little holly stamp came with a set I bought at Lakeland Ltd, with Anita's little red gems (from my blog candy) and the vintage image is from 'Last Door Down the Hall'

8 comments:

  1. Very technical that Janice, "sparkly crocodile print stuff" lol very effective though.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Janice, I've saved a few of those vintage images myself. Fab blinging there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. NOw that is bright and beautiful Janice. Just don't mention the C word to me yet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love vintage images. I know! That "C" word seems to be coming up more and more! Ack! Love the header, birthday girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christmas cards already Janice???????

    I can’t even think about Christmas yet but you’ve obviously made a good start with that card.
    A very ‘sparkly’ card indeed and I love the vintage look image.

    Thanks for ‘daring’ to join us this week.
    Sue
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sparkly crocodiles huh? Not sure how long they'd last in the evolutionary scheme of things but they make a fab sparkly backdrop for a Christmas card :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is this what I think it is, or is it must masquerading as a.....C.... cccccard?

    Love the idea of using those tiny gems for the berries

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I read all the comments and publish them all except those which are anonymous, have links, or may be offensive to others. I love to read your comments, and if I have time I will reply to the comments but often that is not possible. Please be assured I do read and appreciate all that you say. Please come again :-)