Saturday 15 August 2009

Something Completely Different - Houses 1 & 2

I just didn't get around to last week's SCD, but I had this idea in my head and it just had to come out! Why I was thinking 'Love Shack' I just don't know, but there you are, there is nowt as queer as folk lol! I used the Cornish Heritage Farms Woodgrain backgrounder and cut it into strips to make my 'shack', the heart is an Elusive Images stamp, the digital sign comes from Digital Craft Cottage and there is one of those pins again.

This week the theme for SCD is 'Flowers' so here is my little house with some gigantic flowers, they are all stamped on either purple or yellow card and I used Sakura pens, glitter glue and Glossy accents. Papers are Verbena from the Bubbly Funk Kit for July.

9 comments:

  1. Aaww lovely houses Janice. I'mnow singing Love Shack in my mind!! Love the shackiness to it IYKWIM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic houses there!

    My favourite is the Love Shack - babeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    sing along haha

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i too have love shack in my head LOL
    both are lovely janice ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i too have love shack in my head LOL
    both are lovely janice ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think Kaz just invented a word - shackiness?! Two fab little houses Janice, the woodgrain looks fab and those gigantic flowers are very groovy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww these are great - love the Love Shack especially. the Flower house is wonderful too,

    thanks for showing us both

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha I am singing now as well!!! I love the shack especially Janice!!! X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Janice what fab houses - I really love the love shack....the flowers are fab too...thank you for taking part at SCD xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I read all the comments and publish them all except those which are anonymous, have links, or may be offensive to others. I love to read your comments, and if I have time I will reply to the comments but often that is not possible. Please be assured I do read and appreciate all that you say. Please come again :-)