Saturday 15 August 2009

Birkenstocks

I don't like slippers! I like to wear some kind of open sandal around the house. The last ones I had were from Next and lasted a couple of years, but last week the sole fell off one of them. And, despite trying to stick them first with silicone glue and next with 'No more nails' the sole would not stay on. So I decided I needed a new pair, however the summer sales are nearly over and, apparently it is autumn :o I went all round the shops today, and finally in D&E I found these sandals, and lo and behold, they are genuine Birkenstocks! Full price £34.99, sale price £18 and with extra 20% discount, they were.....£13.50!!! They are lovely and that is real patent leather, not plastic. I do love a bargain.

5 comments:

  1. I love as bargain too Janice, so I can appreciate the full glory of yours!! Lovely comfiness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo what a purple bargain you've got there.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. there look lovely janice,and they go sooo well with the butterflies :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo what a bragain...love the colour & love your socks X

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love black socks and sandals, and your Birks are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I read all the comments and publish them all except those which are anonymous, have links, or may be offensive to others. I love to read your comments, and if I have time I will reply to the comments but often that is not possible. Please be assured I do read and appreciate all that you say. Please come again :-)