Sunday 30 August 2009

Daring Card Makers - Inchies

Sue has set the dare this week, here is what she asked the Daring Cardmakers to do:

"So my dare this week is to make inchies and put just five of them on your card.
There’s no set theme, colour or shape, I’m just intrigued to see how many different ways you can arrange the five tiny squares."

I used the K&Co Verbena kit from Bubbly Funk. The inchies are stamped with an Elusive Images stamp and heat embossed with holographic embossing powder. Some teeny weeny Anita's gems in the centre. The lace is 'tatting' from the big bag of vintage lace that I got from my Mum last week. 'Thanks' stamp is Studio G.

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous creative use of the five inchies. Love the colours you've used.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Janice, I love the stamping on your inchies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Janice.
    I love the colour (my favourite) and the piece of tatting. I had a go a tatting a few years ago but couldn’t get the hang of it.

    Thanks for joining in with the Daring Cardmakers again this week.
    Sue
    X

    PS. Can you let me have you email address again as I’ve deleted it and I need to ask you something.
    Ta
    X

    email me here

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky you on getting your hands on all that vintage lace, Janice!

    Love your card, the inchies look great

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Janice. Love everything about it.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I read all the comments and publish them all except those which are anonymous, have links, or may be offensive to others. I love to read your comments, and if I have time I will reply to the comments but often that is not possible. Please be assured I do read and appreciate all that you say. Please come again :-)