Monday 19 November 2012

Wet - 365+1

Template - Designs by Mozz, Kit - Granny Finch's Garden by Snickerdoodle Designs
Suzie has given us a free choice today.  Although I am not at work today, I have been quite busy trying to sort out my house.  The weather in Scotland is particularly grim today, with rain and high winds.  As I looked out the window, I could see the mist coming over the hill and the rain blowing horizontally across the fields.  Added to that the water is rising fast in the field beside the house.  The rivers are bursting their banks at the usual places, fortunately our house is high enough up not to be affected.  The forecast for the rest of the week is much the same, not very pleasant at all.

2 comments:

  1. Yep weather warnings across the country too Janice. And today we have now got wind! and no not that kind. hahaha

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I read all the comments and publish them all except those which are anonymous, have links, or may be offensive to others. I love to read your comments, and if I have time I will reply to the comments but often that is not possible. Please be assured I do read and appreciate all that you say. Please come again :-)