Sunday 18 November 2012

Playful - 365+1 and a busy day

Here is my grandson being playful at Halloween, he was wearing his spider costume and larking about.  He was in to see us today as we had a family party with my husband's cousins and was just as playful. 

We usually have them round nearer Christmas, but brought it forward because recently we have had to cancel quite often due to bad weather.  I spent all day yesterday cooking and baking and all morning doing last minute bits and pieces and setting the table, extra chairs etc.  Was completely exhausted after everyone left and we had tidied up, fell asleep on the sofa for half an hour and feel a bit better, but am glad that I have a couple of days off work now. 

6 comments:

  1. That's another great layout. Yes receiving people can be exhausting, even when you love them to bits ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the problem with entertaining, it is exhausting. Have a nice couple of days catching up. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a lovely family day but bet you were exhausted!!
    No sorry I am not on Twitter only Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. enjoy your few days off work, love the halloween themed layout.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the halloween layout too. I'm not a natural entertainer- it stresses me that something will go wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Travis looks so cute Janice :) And what a good idea to bring your celebrations forward.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I read all the comments and publish them all except those which are anonymous, have links, or may be offensive to others. I love to read your comments, and if I have time I will reply to the comments but often that is not possible. Please be assured I do read and appreciate all that you say. Please come again :-)