Friday 30 November 2012

Another 365+1 Catch up!

Worn 27.11.12

A very busy week at work with quite a lot of travelling around and being late home means I didn't get much done in the way of layouts for 365+1.  I'm catching up tonight, next week is not quite so busy so hopefully I'll be able to post more often.  Our road gets very worn by traffic and weather,  it's an 'unadopted' road, so we have to maintain it ourselves, we usually get a load of gravel every year as tarmac is very expensive.

Worn 28.11.12
I was very impressed by these Pudsey biscuits that my daughter-in-law made for Children in Need, they were not only perfectly decorated, but very thin and crisp biscuits too.  Keeping them whole was quite a feat and they didn't last long in our house!

Debris 29.11.12
Some of the 'debris' created by our grandson when he comes round to play.  Everything has to come out of the toy box, but he does have to help to put it away before he goes home.

Aysymmetry in Nature 30.11.12
I didn't take this photo today, but I could have as it was very cold and frosty this morning and it has been for a couple of days.  It's freezing again tonight, hope it doesn't last too long.

Have a good weekend everyone.

4 comments:

  1. Your asymmetry LO is my favorite one. Beautiful colors and depth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Pudsey biscuits look very well decorated to me!!
    Great catch up and hope you too have a lovely weekend and more restful xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the biscuits, hope you have a quieter week this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely catchup. I hope you have a lovely weekend as well Janice.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I read all the comments and publish them all except those which are anonymous, have links, or may be offensive to others. I love to read your comments, and if I have time I will reply to the comments but often that is not possible. Please be assured I do read and appreciate all that you say. Please come again :-)