Wednesday 14 November 2012

Nostalgic - 365+1

As the prompt for today is 'Nostalgic' I thought I would look for an old layout as well as a nostalgic moment.  My Dad loved his boat and always went sailing around the coast of Scotland in the summer months.  When my younger son was born, he joked that, with two boys,  he now had a crew for his boat.  Unfortunately, they didn't show a lot of interest, perhaps if we had lived nearer they might have got more involved.   However, a couple of years before my Dad passed away, Andrew did go on a trip with  Dad and his friend Alfie.  He said he was bored and spent most of his time with his earphones in, listening to music, but it is a memory he is sure to treasure as the years go on.

4 comments:

  1. That certainly is a sweet memory for all of you to have ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cor wow, what a great thing to do in the summer. I would have loved to have done that but not as a teenager either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely layout and perfect for a bit of nostalgic thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very loving this!
    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I read all the comments and publish them all except those which are anonymous, have links, or may be offensive to others. I love to read your comments, and if I have time I will reply to the comments but often that is not possible. Please be assured I do read and appreciate all that you say. Please come again :-)