Saturday 3 November 2012

Group 365+1

DB Designs - Photo Mask, Photocowgirl - Grandma's Cottage
 Guess what?  I actually managed to take this picture today - hurrah!  The day started off very wet, cold and horrible.  There is even snow on the hills in the distance.  We had an early hairdresser's appointment in town and I was wishing I didn't have to leave the house, but by the time we got there the sun had come out. 

When I got home we had a couple of jobs to do outside and I noticed the lovely reflection of the sheep in the flooded part of the field, I got quite excited when I realised they could be a 'group' of sheep and fit perfectly with the prompt.  This made up for my disappointment at missing a shot of the geese flying north in their customary V formation.

7 comments:

  1. Love this Janice, it really is a great picture. Love the LO too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous LO. Really like the sheeps ! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on getting a shot on the day, it just gets harder doesn't it :) Lovely group xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photo Janice well done! so pleased you are joining us in 2013 too xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic picture Janice. I love the way the sheep are reflected in the water.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photo with the reflection, looks fab! Shame there isn't a way to halt geese mid-air though!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I read all the comments and publish them all except those which are anonymous, have links, or may be offensive to others. I love to read your comments, and if I have time I will reply to the comments but often that is not possible. Please be assured I do read and appreciate all that you say. Please come again :-)