Sunday 17 May 2009

Something Completely Different - Twinchie


There's a new challenge blog called 'Something Completely Different' you can visit HERE

The challenge for this week is a Twinchie with the theme of 'Wings', I combined this challenge with one of the ideas on the Bubbly Funk Non-retreaters Crop, some of the members of BF are off on a lovely retreat, crafting together, but those of us left behind have been having a ball with some really fun challenges. The background of the this Twinchie was inspired by Tim Holtz's video tutorial on Distress Inks. Unfortunately, I only have two so far so I had to use some glimmer mists as well. The stamp is by Crafty Individuals and I also used some 'old paper' distress ink to age the stamped card.

6 comments:

  1. That is so pretty! I will have to check out Bubbly Funk, I've never visited before!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janice what a gorgeous twinchie - that background is lovely - fab butterfly too...thank you for joining us this week, hope to see you again xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning - love the effect you have created and your butterfly is gorgeous

    thanks for joining us this week

    Dawn
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janice this is fab, the background really stands out. Good luck in the blog draw, hope to see you next week

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous 1st twinchie Janice. I love the colours & all the details. So glad you could join us over at SCD. Good Luck for the draw. Gez.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful twinchie, super butterfly and I love the colours and the frame. Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I read all the comments and publish them all except those which are anonymous, have links, or may be offensive to others. I love to read your comments, and if I have time I will reply to the comments but often that is not possible. Please be assured I do read and appreciate all that you say. Please come again :-)