Monday 4 May 2009

DCM - Old Macdonald's Farm


Now onto this week and its Vanessa here to set the dare. I don’t know why I came up with this one, but for some reason I’ve been singing away to Old MacDonald, you know the song “Old MacDonald had a farm, Ee I ee I oh! And on that farm he had some .........”

A bit of a challenge that a 'Farmersgirl' couldn't resist and this is the very stamp for this dare, I bought it on ebay and it doesn't have any distinguishing marks on it so I don't know whose it is. Stamped and watercoloured and a bit of simple matting and layering topped off with a ribbon. I haven't added a greeting as I'm not sure what I'm going to use it for!

7 comments:

  1. Hee hee, what a fantastic stamp - I love it! The bright green is really cheery and I love the little ribbon to finish it off, fab card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Janice! Love the way there are so many animals on this one - it means you didn't have to choose just one and leave all the others out, eh - cos, being a farmersgirl it wouldn't do to show favouritism, would it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that stamp, Janice - great card. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab card - the stamp is just perfect! :)

    Vanessa.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card Janice, the stamp is great and I love the fresh green!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card Janice. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I read all the comments and publish them all except those which are anonymous, have links, or may be offensive to others. I love to read your comments, and if I have time I will reply to the comments but often that is not possible. Please be assured I do read and appreciate all that you say. Please come again :-)