Monday 18 May 2009

The Simple Woman's Day Book




For Today...
Monday 17th May

Outside my window...pouring with rain

I am thinking... about the busy week I have ahead of me

I am thankful for... my DS1 getting the job that he wanted and the nice time we had with him, his girlfriend and her parents when we went out for dinner to celebrate.

From the kitchen... a very late supper after working late, I did get some canapes at the do I was at, they were very tasty, but I was still very hungry.

I am wearing...cotton sweater, cords - it's cold again

I am reading... I've read Claire Macdonald's Suppers, I love reading cook books and now am back to Phillipa Gregory's The Other Queen.

I am hoping... that I can get everything done that needs done

I am creating... no time to create tonight, did a lot of creating at the Non-Retreaters Crop on Bubbly Funk Forum over the weekend. It was fun.

Around the house... it's freezing, the oil stove went out at the weekend and the temperature has dropped.

One of my favorite things... laughing with my friends

A few plans for the rest of the week... off to Paisley tomorrow, Hamilton on Wednesday, Paisley on Thursday, Glasgow on Friday - oh boy, it's going to be a tiring week!

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you... These are the ingredients for the foot scrub that was a project for the Bubbly Funk Non-retreaters Crop at the weekend - instructions are HERE



4 comments:

  1. I love reading your responses, Janice - take care in your very busy week x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your DS got the job and I hope it warms up soon for you! Try not to run yourself ragged this week if you can avoid it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a busy week! Thanks for the scrub recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for posting this recipe! I'm going to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I read all the comments and publish them all except those which are anonymous, have links, or may be offensive to others. I love to read your comments, and if I have time I will reply to the comments but often that is not possible. Please be assured I do read and appreciate all that you say. Please come again :-)