Monday 4 May 2009

The Simple Woman's Day Book

Check out some other Daybook entries at Peggy's blog 'The Simple Woman's Daybook'

For Today...


Outside my window... grey skies and rain

I am thinking... about getting round to tidying up my crafting corner!

I am thankful for... the May Day holiday as I am home instead of working

From the kitchen... Spicy Spinach Crepes (one of the recipes from Claire Macdonald's demo)

I am wearing... my 'coat of many colours' a little zip up, hooded sweatshirt I bought in Cambria, California, it has loads of different colours in it and always cheers me up.

I am reading... The Other Queen by Phillipa Gregory, I was beginning to think I would have to abandon it as the first 50 pages were very dull, but I think it is starting to get going now.

I am hoping... to do some crafting today

I am creating...a birthday book and it is nearly finished, only the birthdays to write in, then I will give it to DS1, so he doesn't have an excuse for forgetting everyone's birthday!

Around the house... lots of paperwork, the end of year accounts have to be in to the accountant, not a favourite job.

One of my favorite things... hugs

A few plans for the rest of the week... mainly meetings at work, hope to get to my Pilates class this week

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

Meadow Vetch

1 comment:

  1. Great photo Janice. Hope you make your class this week. Fingers crossed...x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I read all the comments and publish them all except those which are anonymous, have links, or may be offensive to others. I love to read your comments, and if I have time I will reply to the comments but often that is not possible. Please be assured I do read and appreciate all that you say. Please come again :-)