Saturday 23 May 2009

Artarazzi Challenge 24 - Sisters

Here is the image provided for Artarazzi Challenge 24.
And this is my interpretation of it, the Sisters image was blended into the rusty manhole cover using blending modes, the 'accessories' for the girls come from the Itikupilli 'Girls, Girls,Girls' collage sheet and I used some stitching and buttons by Jess Bolton and a swirly thing from Anna BV Designs, both from Digiscrapaddicts. Even remembered to do my journal page, hope it is easier to read this time.

10 comments:

  1. This is fantastic, Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Janice this is stunning - love the images you've used xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely. I especially like the "swirly thing" & the colours fit so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW this is so clever janice!!! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab take on it, love the merged images and the collaged hats, crowns etc - fab stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice! Your link on Ararazzie didn't work for me though. I nuked it out on my own.
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  7. flippin heck janice,thats lovely,you are clever :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very clever. A unique look and very nice.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I read all the comments and publish them all except those which are anonymous, have links, or may be offensive to others. I love to read your comments, and if I have time I will reply to the comments but often that is not possible. Please be assured I do read and appreciate all that you say. Please come again :-)