Monday 4 May 2009

The Simple Woman Extra - 20 of my favourtie things

Over at The Simple Woman's Daybook, Peggy has given us an extra challenge, to come up with '20 Of My Favorite Things' I did wonder how I might do that, but she has provided a list which definitely makes it easier (please excuse the mix of bold and not bold, Blogger is playing up!)

1. Color-
Blue
2. Dessert-Hot cholocate fudge cake
3. Smell-cinnamon
4. Flower- daisy
5. Animal- cat
6. Month- June
7. Beverage- red wine
8. Pair of shoes- cream shoes I bought for the Royal garden party
9. Snack- Oatcakes and cheese
10. Song- Cary by Joni Mitchell
11. Book- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
12. Fruit- Banana
13. Hairstyle- the one I have now
14. Piece of clothing- My red cord coat
15. Store to clothes shop- East
16. Season- Summer
17. Hobby- Crafting (all kinds)
18. Thing to collect- photographs
19. Movie- Singing in the Rain
20. Restaurant- Timothy's in Perth (sadly closed long ago)

5 comments:

  1. Brilliant list of favs Janice. I bet you had great fun coming up with the answers. I love Pride & Prejudice too! Don't mention Blogger to me!!
    Have a lovely day...x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning, Janice! Fun reading your favorite thing list and getting to know you better! I followed your lead with the list. Great picture of the Meadow Vetch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed your favorites list. Pride and Prejudice is one of my favorites, too. Isn't it sad when a favorite store closes up?! Too much of that going on right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed reading your list. I'm going to try and do it, too. Thanks for visiting me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always interesting to read your responses x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I read all the comments and publish them all except those which are anonymous, have links, or may be offensive to others. I love to read your comments, and if I have time I will reply to the comments but often that is not possible. Please be assured I do read and appreciate all that you say. Please come again :-)