Tuesday 19 May 2009

Bubbly Funk Non Retreaters Crop

I know I posted my Twinchie before, but it was also part of the BF-NRC as Joanne set a challenge to use Distress inks and I used mine on the background.

My challenge was a digital one, I created this quick page and challenged everyone to add some pictures to it.
Kathy gave us a link to a tutorial for a 10 minute mini-book, this is mine. I am going to put the photos in it that were part of Hazel's photo prompt challenge. I'll show it again when that is done.
This was another video tutorial that Kathy found for us. The pop up card was remarkably easy to make and I managed to include the Twinchie .

Thanks to everyone for all the lovely challenges and fun chat on Bubbly Funk XXX

3 comments:

  1. You had a very productive weekend - looks great when you put it all together like that (even without responses to the photo prompts). I love the way you incorporated the twinchie into the pop up card, it's the perfect size for that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you did have a busy weekend. Lots of lovely projects. Look forward to seeing your mini book with the photos in.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you did soooo well to get so many of the projects and challenges done - and they all look fantastic

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I read all the comments and publish them all except those which are anonymous, have links, or may be offensive to others. I love to read your comments, and if I have time I will reply to the comments but often that is not possible. Please be assured I do read and appreciate all that you say. Please come again :-)