Monday 18 February 2008

Tonight's Sunset

Isn't that just a gorgeous sunset? It did look like this in the sky, but I had to enhance the contrast (I am learning something over on the Toggers Forum!) to get the pic to look like the real thing IYSWIM.
Here is my tree in the sunset too. It is a litle out of focus, but it was getting dark and the little Nikon Coolpix L2 is not only a compact so even on the sunset setting it wasn't really getting enough light. Not enough time to scrap them tonight, but you may see them again.

3 comments:

Thank you for reading my blog, I read all the comments and publish them all except those which are anonymous, have links, or may be offensive to others. I love to read your comments, and if I have time I will reply to the comments but often that is not possible. Please be assured I do read and appreciate all that you say. Please come again :-)