Thursday 21 February 2008

Tagged Twice

Tagged twice!
Carolyn and Maria tagged me with this MeMe tag:

Here are the INSTRUCTIONS:Select five people to tag

1) Rosie (Freycob)
2) DiO
3) Caroline
4) Hazel
5) Rachel

I wont be offended if you decide not to do this - its just for fun.

Next, send them an e-mail or let them know by commenting on their blog that they have been tagged. They are then encouraged to select 5 different bloggers and to tag them.

What were you doing 10 years ago?
I had just finished a secondment to a management job and had to go back to my ordinary level. I found it frustrating not being in the know and able to influence decisions. My sons were 11 and 9 so I spent a lot more time doing things with them. Cross Country once a month with DS2 - OMG how I hated that.

What were you doing 1 year ago?
I was very worried about the situation at my work and although my job was secure, I had a lot of friends who were far less secure. Although there is more certainty now, there are still a lot of decisions to be made. I was also going to craft fairs to try to sell my felt handbags - never made enough to make it worthwhile.

Five snacks you enjoy:
Green and Blacks Chocolate
Oatcakes and Mature Lockerbie Cheddar
A Banana
Thick hand fried crisps only in ready salted or salt and black pepper (I don't buy them, because once I start.....)
A slice of fruit loaf (try not to make this too often either, as I just eat it)

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
Build my own swimming pool and gym next to the house
Build a studio for all my craft projects
Build or buy houses for my boys
Let my DH stop work and go back to farming full time (buy him a new tractor)
Go on luxury holidays

Five bad habits:
Slouching
Gossiping
Being intolerant
Not exercising
Oh dear that's quite enough!

Five things you like doing:
Talking
Digi-scrapping
Felt-making
Machine embroidery
Reading cookery books

Five things you would never wear again:
Mini skirts
Long hair
High heels
Leggings
Shoulder pads

Five favourite toys:
Computer
Camera
Bread Machine
Sewing Machine
Cuttlebug

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Janice - will put this on my blog asap....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't forgotten this - got carried away with my Easter cards. It will appear on my blog soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I read all the comments and publish them all except those which are anonymous, have links, or may be offensive to others. I love to read your comments, and if I have time I will reply to the comments but often that is not possible. Please be assured I do read and appreciate all that you say. Please come again :-)