Wednesday 13 February 2008

Happy Valentines Day

Some of you may know that I have a bit of an obsession with my friend's dog, William. He is a very photogenic pup, when you can get him to stay still! I took a lot of pictures on Monday, but only two of them actually contained more than a tail or a blurred white object moving off camera. This was the best and is William looking wistful, pining for love perhaps? Ha ha ha, not likely. I've printed this off and put it on a card for my friend, I'll give her it tomorrow.
OMG I've just noticed the typo in this post, Freudian slip or what 'Williman' must have been the vertical lettering that threw me lol

5 comments:

  1. Oh Janice I had to read that twice too. What were you thinking of when you typed that??? LOL

    TraceyR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee hee, Tracey. It was Valentine's day after all. I made another one with the proper name on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous - even with the oopsy mistake :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maisy is mightily impressed with this handsome wee chap!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I read all the comments and publish them all except those which are anonymous, have links, or may be offensive to others. I love to read your comments, and if I have time I will reply to the comments but often that is not possible. Please be assured I do read and appreciate all that you say. Please come again :-)