Tuesday 23 October 2012

Black and White Family Portrait - 365+1

Cafe Vienna - Inspiration Lane Collab
I really didn't know how I was going to do a 'family portrait' today, but then remembered the photo of me with my sister-in-law (on the right) which I had scanned for a blog post about Street Food on Farmersgirl Kitchen    The photo was in colour, but the colours are fading, so ideal to be converted to black and white.  It was in 1983 that Brian and I went to visit his sister, who was teaching in Malaysia and one of the first experiences we had was to visit this satay stall set up in under canvas in the street.   

6 comments:

  1. Yes you're right Janice the colour brings out the detail in the b and w photo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again very interesting LO with color and B&W photo. Well done !

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely memory to capture and a great picture and layout too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, great project! Very interesting - well done!
    /And we were young ... Smile!/
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout and you have not changed one bit! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. great photo to use today xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I read all the comments and publish them all except those which are anonymous, have links, or may be offensive to others. I love to read your comments, and if I have time I will reply to the comments but often that is not possible. Please be assured I do read and appreciate all that you say. Please come again :-)