Saturday 16 June 2012

Rebecca - Same but Different

DSD by Athena - Home
Continuing the theme of 'Same but Different' my phone is featuring again today.  However, when I looked my fellow 365ers photos, which mainly featured cute toys, I realised I was going to have to try harder!  I was particularly inspired by Jennie's post about her rag doll 'Cinders' and remembered that I too had a rag doll.  Poor Rebecca was stuffed in a bag at the bottom of the wardrobe.  She must be 40 years old and has a rather grubby face and her hair really needs renewed.  My mum made Rebecca from a pattern in the Woman's Weekly and I have the patterns for her clothes.  One day I will revive Rebecca but for now she will be repacked in her bag and go back in the bottom of the wardrobe.

9 comments:

  1. Poor Rebecca, I hope she gets out of the wardrobe for at least this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol maybe Rebecca will be so adventurous this week she'll get those new clothes!!!!! I think I NEED a ragdoll now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rebecca certainly needs a new hair do, but she is very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I am glad you got her out she is lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is wonderful! I love the color burgundy. Rebecca is very sweet!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so pleased rebecca has made an appearance from the wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please don't put her back in the wardrobe yet. Her adventures with the phone would be really interesting. She is so lovely

    ReplyDelete
  8. Funny how we seem to have pairs of characters.. rag dolls, dogs, plastic characters.. good on you for giving in! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't think Rebecca will be too impressed at being back in the bottom of her wardrobe once this week is up. haha.

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I read all the comments and publish them all except those which are anonymous, have links, or may be offensive to others. I love to read your comments, and if I have time I will reply to the comments but often that is not possible. Please be assured I do read and appreciate all that you say. Please come again :-)