I have a few things to post that are not holiday related or Creative Boot Camp related, so I'm going to put them all in one post.
First, I won an award - woo hoo! Deanna from Artwork by Deanna, one of my new bootcamp friends, awarded me this Beautiful Bloggers Award, thank you Deanna.
This is one of those '10 things about me' awards so here goes:
1. I love clothes: shopping, wearing, accessorising.
2. My favourite fruit is raspberry, which is good because this is the time when you get nice Scottish rasps.
3. My best subject at school was economics but it wasn't my favourite.
4. My favourite subject at school was French.
5. I know a lot of people but only have a few good friends.
6. I've been married for 29 years.
7. I rarely leave the house without makeup, even if it is only some tinted moisturiser, mascara and lippie.
8. I like bold, bright colours.
9. I love seafood.
10. I am very fond of animals but no longer have any pets in the house due to my hectic work schedule.
There are so many beautiful blogs out there and many beautiful bloggers visit my blog, so if you are one of them please accept this award, stick it on your blog and tell us 10 things about you.
Next on the agenda is What's on your Workdesk Wednesday (WOYWW), I don't usually play along with this as my workdesk often looks much the same from one week to the next! However, I thought that as I was at home, I would share my desk with you.
Now some of you might recognise that sketch...yes it is for the DCM dare and here is the card I've made for the dare:
This week's dare is being sponsored by Nikki Sivils Scrapbooker and Sarah's Cards with some generous stash to give away.
The papers are Webster's Pages, flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.
Come back later when I will be posting more holiday pics.