Monday 2 March 2009

The Simple Woman's Day Book


For Today...

Outside my window... rain

I am thinking... how much I have to do this week

I am thankful for... My DS returning safely from a week of gigs in London

From the kitchen... homemade yellow split pea soup

I am wearing... yoga pants (yes, I've been doing some yoga), pink cotton polo neck.

I am reading... Where are you now? by Mary Higgins Clark

I am hoping... my MIL has a good holiday in Torquay

I am creating... a book for my DS2 to keep his receipts in

I am hearing... all about making your own home remedies from fruit and flowers

Around the house... cat hair!

One of my favorite things... digital scrapbooking

A few plans for the rest of the week... trying to fit in a bit more exercise

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...beautiful 'lambs tail' catkins that I saw on my walk yesterday.


The Simple Woman’s Daybook will take place each Monday.

Here’s how to take part:

1. Write up and publish your journal page using the questions/picture ideasI have listed below onto your blog. Be as descriptive as you can! This makes it more interesting to your readers. (You may cut and paste them for the purpose to participate in The Simple Woman’s Daybook.)

2. Copy the “permalink” from your “The Simple Woman’s Daybook” post, not the link to the front page of your blog. This will make it much easier for others to find instead of looking through the entire list of entries at your blog for your “daybook”. This will save time for all of us.

3 comments:

  1. Oooh, I was watching that programme too - unusual for me to be watching TV! Nice chap! Thanks for sharing the pic too, those catkins look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear DS has returned safely. Good luck with the yoga this week.
    The catkins look great. I used to call them 'chips' when I was a girl & they grew on chip trees!...:o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab photo and very interesting replies, Janice. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I read all the comments and publish them all except those which are anonymous, have links, or may be offensive to others. I love to read your comments, and if I have time I will reply to the comments but often that is not possible. Please be assured I do read and appreciate all that you say. Please come again :-)