Sunday 29 March 2009

Altered Tin

On Bubbly Funk Forum, Karen challenged us to alter a tin. I hadn't got round to doing anything about it because I was working on the 50 Treats book. But I had some of the Hippie Chick paper still lying around my craft desk (yes, lying around the guillotine, the floor, as well as the desk, ha ha) so I thought I'd use that to alter my tin. The tin itself originally held three little bottles of malt whisky and was a Christmas gift that my DH received, I rescued it from the bin as I thought it would be good to alter 'one day'. Not quite sure what I'm going to put in it, as it needs to be something pretty as you can see the contents through the acetate window. I was thinking perhaps some notelets and then it would be a nice gift for someone.

10 comments:

  1. Really pretty tin Janice, what about putting blooms inside or ribbons?

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you could put miniature bottles of malt inside? :haha: This looks fab Janice, really cheerful and Tracey's suggestion on content is much more sensible than mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic tin Janice. Really bright & cheerful. I thought of blooms straight away!! great minds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! and also your entry for the Fiskars challenge - both such gorgeous crafting. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. very lovely janice :) i think notelets would be the way to go :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is superb Janice, thank you for taking part X

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's so pretty Janice, I thought blooms or ribbons too!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what a fab tin Janice, I love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loe this Janice and what a lucky stroke that you rescued it from the bin, you've done a fab job with it. XX

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the bright colors. You did a great job working around that window.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I read all the comments and publish them all except those which are anonymous, have links, or may be offensive to others. I love to read your comments, and if I have time I will reply to the comments but often that is not possible. Please be assured I do read and appreciate all that you say. Please come again :-)