Monday 9 March 2009

It's Monday, so it's The Simple Woman's Daybook



Today, Monday 9th March 2009


Outside my window...
sunshine and showers and a cold wind.

I am thinking... about my poor little cat who is staying overnight at the vets and will be having her tooth removed in the morning.

I am thankful for... the fact that I can afford to pay for my pet's verterinary care.

From the kitchen... I made some more of the oat and cinnamon pancakes yesterday, I think they were even better than last time.

I am wearing... well I was wearing brown trousers, teal polo neck sweater and my favourite cream/brown/teal jacket from 'East'. Changed when I got home into cords & a big wooly sweater because it is cold.

I am reading...Small Changes, Big Results

I am hoping... that some students turn up for the event I have organised for tomorrow.

I am creating... blog posts!

I am hearing... yep, he's playing the saxophone again lol

Around the house...Nice tidy craft area, still haven't made too much mess yet. New low energy bulb in the computer room - what a difference, this one gets light straight away, not five minutes after you switch it on.

One of my favorite things... coffee

A few plans for the rest of the week... Make birthday card for my Mum, hopefully pick up the cat from the vet surgery, visit to optician's on Saturday to pickup new contact lenses.

A picture thought I am sharing with you


6 comments:

  1. mmmmmmm that fruit looks yummy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No thankful thoughts, today Janice? Hope that doesn't mean you've had a rubbish day or that the sax playing was awful this evening! That fruit pic is really fresh and cheery, glad you decided to share that :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great comments Janice.

    I hope all goes well at the vets & Jenny makes a full recovery.

    Thinking of you all. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just remembered Janice! Love your new header it's looking fabby. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops forgot the thankful one, was going to go back and do it after the others, have remedied that now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry Janice forgot to say - love the new blog header!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I read all the comments and publish them all except those which are anonymous, have links, or may be offensive to others. I love to read your comments, and if I have time I will reply to the comments but often that is not possible. Please be assured I do read and appreciate all that you say. Please come again :-)