Saturday 12 April 2008

Our Beautiful Planet

The April theme for digital LOs on the Digital Scrap Girls Forum is 'Our Beautiful Planet'. I am fortunate enough to live in a very beautiful part of the world and during my holiday week, took some pictures in the woods that are not far from my home. I made the background by using a photograph of the river stones converting it to chalk and charcoal, increasing the transparency and putting a photograph of green moss underneath it. I hope you like the effect.

1 comment:

Thank you for reading my blog, I read all the comments and publish them all except those which are anonymous, have links, or may be offensive to others. I love to read your comments, and if I have time I will reply to the comments but often that is not possible. Please be assured I do read and appreciate all that you say. Please come again :-)