Thursday 10 April 2008

HS:MS - Secure

Secure
Something that is fixed or fastened so as not to give way. Find something secure in your space today. The padlock on the 'cart-shed' door is secure - although the door is not in great shape!

The calves feeding gate is 'secured' by a chain - nosy calves!

My DH secures some of our dodgy old gates with those black strip thingies.


And we even go back to the old methods of securing things with binder twine, this is the plastic sort, but we have some of the sisal twine too.



11 comments:

  1. Such great shots Janice and do you live on a farm??? How awesome.
    Love Di

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thought you might be spoilt for choice on the farm, lovely collection of shots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great shot! old and rustic blue door! love it:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Some great 'secure' shots there, Janice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've just tagged you - details of my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great piccies Janice, particularly like the door one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of fab shots there. Cute cow shot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Some lovely arty pics there Janice. Particular like the blue door tho X

    ReplyDelete
  9. lots of great secure shots!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great, great shots - love the blue in the first photo!
    Aubrey

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic photos Janice. I'm jealous of your farm life.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I read all the comments and publish them all except those which are anonymous, have links, or may be offensive to others. I love to read your comments, and if I have time I will reply to the comments but often that is not possible. Please be assured I do read and appreciate all that you say. Please come again :-)