Thursday 24 April 2008

and the greatest of these is love

This is an LO for a 'Spiritual' Challenge on Bubbly Funk Forum. I am not a member of an organised religion but I was at a funeral today and this came to my mind. Joni Mitchell made a beautiful job of interpreting this verse from the Bible, if you would like to listen to it, it is on her Wild Things Run Free CD, which also has some other great tracks on it. I had forgotten how good it was, I don't listen to the later albums as often as I should.

Kits used: Scrapgirls- Eternal Love, Carena from Digital Scrap Girls - Template torn paper, Franziska from Sunshine Girls - Love Actually.

4 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful L/O1
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really lovely, Janice. I love this scripture and it is wonderful to see it on such a pretty layout. Just wanted you to know I enjoyed finding this.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I read all the comments and publish them all except those which are anonymous, have links, or may be offensive to others. I love to read your comments, and if I have time I will reply to the comments but often that is not possible. Please be assured I do read and appreciate all that you say. Please come again :-)