Thursday 1 November 2007

Tagged

I've just been visiting Hazel's blog and see that I've been tagged. So here goes:

1. If you could have £100 worth of scrapbook paper or assorted embellishments, which would you choose? I think I would go for the embellishments, I have quite a lot of paper and although I know you can never have enough, somehow I never get around to buying all those fabby embellishments and then I am scrabbling around trying to find just the right thing to finish a card and get frustrated, so a big pile of stuff would be great.
2. If you had to choose between using only stamps or rubons, which would you choose? That's easy, Stamps every time, you can use them again and again. I haven't really got into rub ons at all but I love my stamps.
3. If you knew how to do both awesome cards and layouts but could only do one for a whole year...which would you do? I haven't quite got going on scrapping yet, I am teetering on the verge of doing a scrapbook for my DS1s 21st bday in January (I know I need to get on with it) it might be interesting to spend a year working on LOs to build up techniques so I will go for that.
4. Would you rather own a scrapbooking store or have your own scrapping room at home...(can't have both he he he) This is really hard, I'd love my own craft shop, but probably not exclusively for papercrafts, those who have read this blog before will know that I love textiles too. However, I really need my own room for all my stuff, so as long as my sewing machine, embellisher and all my boxes of fibres and fabric could be accommodated as well as all my paper, stamps, glue, and tools for papercrafting - then I think I would go for a dedicated craft room.
5. And last but not least, what is your CURRENT cardmaking or scrapping style. I think this is the hardest question of all. Stamping and embossing is quite prevalent, but also painting my stamped images with H2os and gel pens, bit of watercolouring too. Overall my style is one of bold simple images and not too much fuss, which pretty much sums up my fashion style, my interior decoration style and my personality - not that I'm saying I'm simple! Maybe I should have said classic - too late now, I can see my bubblyfunk friends rolling about and laughing at me ROLF.

Okay so there doesn't seem to be a requisite number of people to tag, so I will go for Kate(Craftlife) and Rosie (Freycob)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for doing this, Janice - interesting answers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Janice, I'm thinking (difficult thing for me, don't ya know!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I read all the comments and publish them all except those which are anonymous, have links, or may be offensive to others. I love to read your comments, and if I have time I will reply to the comments but often that is not possible. Please be assured I do read and appreciate all that you say. Please come again :-)