Wednesday 21 November 2007

No time to blog

Just a quick update as I am really busy making felt flower brooches for a couple of craft fairs that I have coming up in December. Because of this, card making and photos have had to take a back seat.

The painting was all finished on Sunday and now we are waiting for the joiner to come back and rebuild the cupboards and box in some of the pipes, then the electrician can come back and put the sockets back on the walls and connect the heaters. Do you think it will be finished for Christmas?

1 comment:

Thank you for reading my blog, I read all the comments and publish them all except those which are anonymous, have links, or may be offensive to others. I love to read your comments, and if I have time I will reply to the comments but often that is not possible. Please be assured I do read and appreciate all that you say. Please come again :-)