Saturday 3 November 2007

Seven Random Facts

This must be the tagging season as I have been tagged by Caroline of Bubblyfunk, thank you Caroline. These are the rules:1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs. Here are seven random facts about me.

1. I have greeny blue eyes with a funny little brown bit in one of them (you will see this is Blogger ever lets me upload my HS:MS Self-Portrait for today).
2. I travelled from London to Zeebrugge by train and ferry on my own when I was 15.
3. I am 5ft 6in tall.
4. I love to dance
5. My favourite book is Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen.
6. My first cat was called Jasper.
7. I've been married (to the same man) for 26 years.

Okay, so now who to tag? Hazel,(just been on your blog and see someone beat me to it) Sam (Incywincy), Andrea, Paula, Dollydimp, Rosie (Bakes a Peace of Cake) and Carolyn. I'll come back later and add the rest of the links, but I'd better go and make the tea now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, I read all the comments and publish them all except those which are anonymous, have links, or may be offensive to others. I love to read your comments, and if I have time I will reply to the comments but often that is not possible. Please be assured I do read and appreciate all that you say. Please come again :-)