Tuesday 16 August 2011

Kathy's Sketch File - In the Round

Here is my entry for Kathy's Waffle Sketch File August Challenge, In the Round.

Here is the sketch that Kathy created for the August challenge. Although Kathy is a card maker, the sketches can also be used for scrapbook pages whether paper or digital.  


I decided to combine the sketch with the latest kit from Designs by Mozz: Desert Flower 


My Mum took this photo in June this year a few days before our 30th Wedding Anniversary, we are standing outside the hotel where we held our wedding reception.  The colours in the photo were perfect for Maree's kit and the sketch creates the perfect frame.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful photo (and couple) and worth of such a pretty frame!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaah you don't look like you have been married for 30 years! Here's to the next 30 :)

    Great layout Janice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delightful LO and super photo (saw this on Kathy's sketch file and left a message there) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabolous layout Janice, and a gorgeous photo...x

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely LO janice and great photo:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely L/O and photo Janice. It all fits together so beautifully.
    Kath

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I read all the comments and publish them all except those which are anonymous, have links, or may be offensive to others. I love to read your comments, and if I have time I will reply to the comments but often that is not possible. Please be assured I do read and appreciate all that you say. Please come again :-)