Sunday 28 August 2011

A Krafty thank you

It's Fran's first dare at Daring Card Makers here is what she has challenged us to do:


Feeling Krafty
I'd like you to use 'natural' items on your projects, ie. wood, leaves, kraft card, balsa wood, cork, burlap, rope, natural twine etc. The choice is endless, you just need a bit of imagination!
There is a catch though - you must use 3 natural items not just a bit of kraft card!
 
Background 'wood' stamp - Cornish Heritage Stamp, Thank You stamp - My Mind's Eye
 I was planning on making a thank you card anyway this weekend, so used this dare as my inspiration.  I have five natural items in total, the twig, the string, the manilla tag, a piece of kraft card which I overstamped, and the roses.

8 comments:

  1. wow you have managed lots of natural ingredients there. Two more than mine but I see we both went for the tag (SNAP) tee hee.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely the lilacy colour with the kraft - really pretty thank you card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Janice! Those pretty roses look lovely with the kraft card. Thanks joining us at Daring Cardmakers this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card and a fab use of natural items. thanks for joining in with the Daring Cardmakers.

    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Janice, and love the natural items...x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, and well done for using so many natural items! Thanks for joining in with the Daring Cardmakers this week x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This all works really well together Janice. Thanks for joining in with The Daring Cardmakers' "IFeeling Krafty" challenge

    this week

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I read all the comments and publish them all except those which are anonymous, have links, or may be offensive to others. I love to read your comments, and if I have time I will reply to the comments but often that is not possible. Please be assured I do read and appreciate all that you say. Please come again :-)