Monday 22 March 2010

Simple Woman's Day Book


FOR TODAY - Monday 22nd March
Outside my window... builders still on the roof
I am thinking...about how much I have to do this week.
I am thankful for...the next two days working closer to home
From the kitchen...Minute Apple Tart
I am wearing..pink cotton roll neck jumper, grey cords, purple birkenstocks
I am creating...still working on my basket
I am going...to be off work this time next week
I am reading... Anne Perry, Whited Sepulchres
I am hoping...to have a good meeting tomorrow
I am hearing...Dinnington Brass Band on the TV
Around the house...It's not very warm as we can't put on the gas fire in our living room as that is the chimney that the workmen are rebuilding.
One of my favorite things...spending time in my home
A few plans for the rest of the week... only one more day travelling away this week, lunch out with friends on Friday, I'm looking forward to that.

Here is picture thought I am sharing:


One of our new calves, being nosy!

4 comments:

  1. We're watching the Dinnington thing - it's fascinating and also quite close to home as several of my family and family friends had brass banding roots - my dad was a highly regarded euphonium player. The programme is therapy - helping me cope with the tears that well up whenever I hear a band because I miss him so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee - I read that as minute (as in tiny) and was feeling sorry for you having such a small pudding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAAh to Kathy's comment x x

    Janice what a busy time you are having at the moment. Have a good week off work when it arrives.

    Lovely photo of the calf - btw how is that sick one now?

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I read all the comments and publish them all except those which are anonymous, have links, or may be offensive to others. I love to read your comments, and if I have time I will reply to the comments but often that is not possible. Please be assured I do read and appreciate all that you say. Please come again :-)