Sunday 4 January 2009

Hybrid Calendar

I've made my downloads into a proper 'hang it on your wall' calendar, so I thought I'd let you see.














Being my own project, this one was particularly easy, as I still had some of the paper left!

I've been waiting for a good excuse to cut into that gorgeous cupcake paper.
I hope you like my hybrid calendar. If you make a calendar or any of the projects on the Crafty Calendar blog, I'd love to see them. Send me an email at craftycalendar@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. This is brilliant Janice. Huge congrats and other lovely stuff for all the hard work you put into it. It paid off, it's amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks just goegeous all printed out, you have really done a lovely job XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fabbydoo, you clever Bubbly. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I read all the comments and publish them all except those which are anonymous, have links, or may be offensive to others. I love to read your comments, and if I have time I will reply to the comments but often that is not possible. Please be assured I do read and appreciate all that you say. Please come again :-)