Sunday 4 January 2009

DCM - Thanks and a little Tilda

So this week's Daring Cardmakers task is to get those Thank You cards made and sent - see how we like to help you get things done (hehe)?
Anything goes this week as long as that all-important Thank You" message is there.
I made this thank you card using the template on Dan's Blog 'Free Template Saturday' for the little pocket. Papers are Hippy Chick and card is Coredinations that I got from Joanne in the Bubbly Funk Advent Swap - I love them.
My MIL asked for a birthday card for a little girl, this was 7pm at night and she needed it first thing in the morning!!! I had a look through the stamped images that I had got in various swaps and this one seemed just the thing, I think it came from Sue at BF - Thanks! More of that Coredinations cardstock in the back, the ribbon (hmm... you may be seeing that quite a lot) and the rub-on were bought at the NEC.

12 comments:

  1. You've been busy Janice. Very lovely too and well done on the express birthday card too.

    Traceyr :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cards, Janice - the tilda stamp is just right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colour combination of green and pink. Well done on knocking up the birthday card at short notice - you'd never know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like what you have done with the Tilda image, i've yet to use it on a card.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, nice to see the Coredinations getting used already - hope you're enjoying it! Love the vibrant thank you card and the Tilda did make a good wintery birthday card, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh, you have been busy Janice!!! Both lovely cards XXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely cards Janice.

    The pink spotty ribbon is perfect. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely cards Janice. The pocket idea works really well. And that is amazingly fast work on the birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don't you just love getting commissions that only give you a few hours to make something!

    Have to say though, you did a great job and with the other card too.
    I love the way you've made the pocket on the Thank You card....very ingenious!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cards Janice - I love that little pocket, the colours are gorgeous.
    I bet that little girl loved her card too

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beutiful cards. I love the pocket on the first one. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I read all the comments and publish them all except those which are anonymous, have links, or may be offensive to others. I love to read your comments, and if I have time I will reply to the comments but often that is not possible. Please be assured I do read and appreciate all that you say. Please come again :-)