Saturday 10 January 2009

DCM - Recycling

We'd like you to do your bit for the planet and make a card using some recycled items.
Yes, we know we've done similar challenges in the past, but some things are good to revisit and this is one of them - it gets us looking at stuff we might be throwing away and asking ourselves if there's some card-making mileage to be had from it.
And besides, it's FREE! If you can use something rescued from Christmas rubbish (scraps from cards, decorations etc) - then you get double points!


I bought a jacket in the sales from 'East'. They always have gorgeous bags and packaging and I used the price label and the packet for the spare buttons. The ribbon was on the button packet, so I used that too.

9 comments:

  1. What a lovely way to use those bits Janice - lovely colours as well.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card, Janice - what lovely embellies for free! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabberooney Janice. You are so clever to come up with such a brilliant card.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a fab card Janice, lovely elements that you've used. I always keep bits like that but then forget to use them xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh that's gorgeous Janice! Very clever of you! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooo what lovely labels!!! You have made a superb card with them too X

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fantastic way to use the labels.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is simply beautiful Janice.

    The colour is stunning and you would never know it was bad from an old bag.
    I love the ‘clean lines’ too…..just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is simply beautiful Janice.

    The colour is stunning and you would never know it was bad from an old bag.
    I love the ‘clean lines’ too…..just perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I read all the comments and publish them all except those which are anonymous, have links, or may be offensive to others. I love to read your comments, and if I have time I will reply to the comments but often that is not possible. Please be assured I do read and appreciate all that you say. Please come again :-)