Monday 16 November 2009

Over the Top Award

Many thanks to Gez for this award, I do like to be a bit 'Over the Top'

1. Where is your cell phone? At the moment it is charging on the dresser downstairs, usually in my handbag.


2. Your hair? I am blessed with very thick slightly wavy hair which my hairdresser tells me will do whatever she wants it too. It doesn’t always behave for me though.


3. Your mother? Is a fabulous inspiration, looks 10 years younger than she is, a talented cook and artist.


4. Your father? Died 5 years ago, he was a huge influence on my life and it is from him that I get my confidence.


5. Your favourite food? Oh dear that is hard, I love food all sorts of food. In a restaurant I would nearly always choose seafood, so perhaps a seafood platter with lots of prawns, lobster, mussels and scallops.


6. Your dream last night? I had a very strange dream last night. I dreamt I drank a bottle of Coke, I don’t really like Coke, then I dreamt that someone called out ‘Elizabeth’ and that was my name lol!


7. Your favourite drink? Coffee, I recently gave up alcohol for a month but would find it much more difficult to give up coffee.


8. Your dream/goal? Hmm not sure about that, depends on what which aspect of my life I am talking about.


9. What room are you in? Our upstairs living room.


10. Your hobby? Hobbies....card-making, cooking, blogging, photography, sewing, felting....and on an d on...

11. Your fear? - Being out of control

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Same place I am now.

13. Where were you last night? At home

14. Something that you aren't? Precise


15. Muffins? Chocolate every time.


16. Wish list item?


17. Where did you grow up? On the east coast of Scotland


18. Last thing you did?


19. What are you wearing? Baggy old cords and cosy fleece top

20. Your TV? I’m watching ‘Miranda’ it makes me laugh!


21. Your pets? An aged kitty called Jenny.

22. Friends? Yes, although I am a fickle friend, finding it difficult to maintain friendships when I don’t see people very often.

23. Your life? Very busy just now.


24. Your mood? Usually positive


25. Missing someone? I miss my boys sometimes, not that often though!


26. Vehicle? Currently Toyota Avensis Estate, planning for Peugeot 308 Diesel.


27. Something you're not wearing? My contact lenses, glasses on tonight.


28. Your favourite store? Right at the moment it would be Fenwicks in Newcastle.


29. Your favourite colour? Turquoise


30. When was the last time you laughed? Ooh not much laughing today, but I'm laughing at Miranda now.


31. Last time you cried? Can’t remember, long time ago.


32. Your best friend? After my husband, it would be my friend Avril


33. One place that I go over and over? M74!


34. Facebook? Sometimes


35. Favourite place to eat? Thai Orchid, just 2 miles down the road.

Here are the blogs that I am nominating for an award:


Craft Life
Judy's Kitchen
Tattered & Lost Ephemera
The Imperfect Housewife

6 comments:

  1. It was lovely to find out more about you "Elizabeth" and Kris is watching Miranda now and I can hear him roaring with laughter. :)

    btw there is another award for you on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to get to know more about you - interesting answers x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, just checking in from the HIH-class- nice to get this instant look into your life :) Looking forard to see more of you work :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a lovely, positive list! My husband is from Port Seton, although I know the East coast runs far! ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Janice! Just stopping by from HIH! What a fun list you have here :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. HiJanice, Thanks so much for this award. I'm not sure what to do with it, but I do appreciate your thinking of me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I read all the comments and publish them all except those which are anonymous, have links, or may be offensive to others. I love to read your comments, and if I have time I will reply to the comments but often that is not possible. Please be assured I do read and appreciate all that you say. Please come again :-)