Wednesday 9 October 2013

Happy Birthday Daring Cardmakers



It's the 7th Birthday of the original card making challenge blog, Daring Cardmakers.  I used to be a regualar card maker for this challenge and have also been a guest host.  As I had a few days off, I thought it would be rude not to join in the celebrations.  Take a look over at the Daring Cardmakers blog to find out more about the Birthday Celebrations and the lovely prizes up for grabls.


W is for Walnuts and Wednesday

The Lucky Snapping in 2013 photo prompt this week is Things We Can Eat featuring the letters of the days of the week.  I enjoy eating a few nuts as a snack and also love to bake with nuts which was what I was doing when I snapped these walnuts.

9 comments:

  1. Janice a great word connected with food for W! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd thought of Walnuts as well but haven't any in my cupboard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, really cheerful and fun.

    I do like nuts too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Janice - well done!
    I like your picture.
    Congratulations on your excellent choice of food with the letter W!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the rainbow DCM card Janice and oo nuts! hahaha

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card! I like you triple take on the rainbow. Thanks for playing along with the Daring Cardmakers this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great card. Love nuts as well always have them on my bran flakes. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love nuts as well but my favorite is the cashew.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I read all the comments and publish them all except those which are anonymous, have links, or may be offensive to others. I love to read your comments, and if I have time I will reply to the comments but often that is not possible. Please be assured I do read and appreciate all that you say. Please come again :-)