Thursday 27 December 2012

Special - 365+1

There are so many special things going on over the Christmas holidays that it is hard to decided what to show.  I made these 'Cookie Dough' truffles for our family party in November, they are full of butter and sugar and chocolate chips, very rich and very special.  Those with a sweet tooth just love them.

I've had a quiet day, making soup from the turkey carcase and baking the 'Herman the German' friendship cake I was given just before Christmas, it had reached day 10 and was ready to be made.  It's a lovely cake, but I had to freeze it as we have so much cake in the house!  Not long to go on this 366 journey, can't believe we are nearly at the end already.

6 comments:

  1. Your Cookie Dough truffles look fantastic.
    I was also given a Herman the German last year. Really funny thing to do !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your truffles sounded so yummy I had to look up the net to see if I could find a recipe. Found one which sounds as yummy as yours look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. they look lovely :) we are nearing the end now arent we....wonder what 2013 will bring

    ReplyDelete
  4. Herman has been here too :)

    Those truffles look adorable, clever you.

    I can't believe it is nearly over too. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those truffles look lovely! BRAVO!
    Again, I admire your design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those Truffles look really yummy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, I read all the comments and publish them all except those which are anonymous, have links, or may be offensive to others. I love to read your comments, and if I have time I will reply to the comments but often that is not possible. Please be assured I do read and appreciate all that you say. Please come again :-)